The renowned physiotherapy, sports medicine and occupational therapy department (7200 sq. ft), is one of the largest in India. It works in co-ordination with the rehabilitation and convalescent centre, and provides a major thrust in treating:
- Orthopaedic injuries.
- Arthritic patients.
- Joint replacement surgery.
- Sports injuries.
- Neuro rehabilitation.
- Neurological disorders.
Post-operative physiotherapy treatment for polytrauma includes:
- Convalescence after surgery
- Occupational therapy.
An active home care physiotherapy department visits patients who are unable to come for outpatient physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy for orthopaedics.
- Neuro problems.
- Paralytic strokes.
- Physiotherapy for older patients for walking/gait training for hip, knee, leg surgery and other injuries.
- Physiotherapy in all modalities is rendered.
The sports medicine institute is one of the best in the country, specializing in:
- Sports Injuries.
- Sports Medicine.
- Exercise Physiology.
- Rehabilitation and Nutrition.
- Arthroscopy for knee, shoulder, ligament, cartilage (meniscus) and patella (kneecap) problems.