ORTHOTIC & PROSTHETIC (Braces, Splints, Artificial limbs)
Orthotic And Prosthetic
The Orthotic and Prosthetic Department is equipped with the latest equipment’s in its field and a wide range of appliances are manufactured which includes:
Calipers (all types) for polio and other neuro muscular disorders
- Knee braces.
- Spinal and other braces.
- Walkers, crutches, walking stick, tripod, quadripod and forearm crutches.
- Bohler Braun frames.
- All types of footwear for heel spurs and club feet.
- Artificial limbs and prosthesis for lower and upper limbs.
- Splints and braces for children such as hip braces for hip dislocations/ Perthes disease, Dennis Browne splint.
- Tennis elbow splints, wrist braces, finger splints.
- Knee and ankle braces Lumbar Secral Belt, Cervical collar, Abdominal belt and Foot traction kit.
- The wide range of work done by the Orthotic and Prosthetic Department gained them reputation and recognition in Access 2000 at Bangalore, Access 2000 at Kolkata and symposium and workshop at National Rehabilitation Level.
Exclusive service by providing walkers, tripods, crutches etc. on rental basis.